[Closed] Forum rules
- Be respectful: All users should be treated with respect, regardless of their opinions or beliefs. Personal attacks, name-calling, and hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic: Posts should be relevant to the topic of the forum and should contribute to the discussion. Off-topic posts should be posted in the appropriate section of the forum or not at all.
- Use appropriate language: Posts should be written in a professional and appropriate manner. Profanity, vulgarity, or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- No spamming: Users should not post the same message multiple times or post messages that are purely promotional in nature.
- No sharing personal information: Users should not share personal information about themselves or others, such as phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses, on the forum.
- No sharing copyrighted content: Users should not share copyrighted content on the forum without permission from the copyright holder.
- No impersonation: Users should not impersonate other users or falsely represent themselves.
- Follow the instructions of the moderators: Users should follow the instructions of the moderators and respect their decisions.
- Respect the privacy of others: Users should not post private messages or emails from other users without their consent.
- Be open to constructive criticism: Users should be open to constructive criticism and be willing to improve their posts.
Please keep in mind that rules are subject to change at any time.
This topic was modified 5 months ago 2 times by Piety
Posted : 19/06/2022 4:01 am